Sunday 1 March 2015

2015 Painting Competition

I've just completed some new paintings to enter into the Paint Ontario art competition which takes place just south of Grand Bend, Ontario. This year the show runs from March 14th to April 5th. It features the work of many talented artists from across Ontario who create original, realistic artwork in a variety of media. If you haven't been, it's definitely worth attending. Grand Bend is such a beautiful area. The Lampton Heritage Museum is just across from the Pinery Provincial Park. It is a juried show so I won't know if my work has made it in until later this week. Fingers crossed.With this cold winter that we have been enjoying it will be a nice break to go for a drive up and take in some wonderful, professionally-exhibited artwork.You can view my advertising projects on  studiofosteradvertising.com and my fine art on studiofoster.ca

Ever Moored

A Study in Cerulean

Gone to Seed



No comments:

Post a Comment